CHANGING RULES, CRAFTING CAREERS
Planet Ganges is a career management platform for millennials who are self motivated and driven to navigate their careers according to their free will. If you are one such person, Planet Ganges is for you. Planet Ganges offers a seamlessly integrated solution - Assessments through AvaTAQ, Online Certifications for skill enhancement and implicit job assistance through accurate job matches with companies looking for people with your skill & attributes.
Needed to build separate portal all together for learners and learning providers.
- Portal had to handle and managed course upload in an easy and intutive way.
- Highly responsive and fast search engine had to be built for searching courses and services.
Portal had to be highly secure and content privacy had to be ensured at every level
- Multiple payment gateways had to be integrated.
- Portal needed to provide ability to conduct live webinars and manage multiple video sessions concurrently.
- Initially the product was aimed as a online study portal. We built a comprehensive interface for both teacher and students.
- Teachers could load their lectures in text, presentation or video form onto the portal.
- Students could access these lectures/courses after payment and ask teacher their questions and doubts in real time on personalized chats.
- Complete payment integration for easy payment were built.
- Interface was built for teachers where they could manage their courses and transaction history.
- Integrated Apache Lucene to implement the search engine to provide highly responsive search results for courses and services.
- Integrated a 3rd party solution to give the ability to conduct live webinars.
- Multiple payment gateways like payumoney, ccavenue, moltin, instamojo etc were integrated for easy payment options for users.
The portal has become increasingly popular in the IT hub of India, Bangalore, with more and more techies joining the portal to continue their learning. Course creators and providers have seen increase in their earnings